Gifts that Give for Christmas


Can you believe that it is already the holiday season?? I absolutely love this time of year. There are so many wonderful activities to go to, yummy things to eat, snuggly time with family and enjoying new and old holiday traditions. Something we have started trying to do in our home is buying gifts that give. What is a gift that gives?? A present that not only blesses the person receiving the gift but also the one making it and the one receiving the profits.

Many times these types of purchases have to be made online. This can be difficult for those who like to actually see the product before purchasing. There is a great opportunity next Saturday (November 13) to see, feel, smell :) your gifts that give before buying them.

My dear friend, Emily, and I will be selling Pamba Toto products at the Holiday Bazaar, 10am at the Ashburn Volunteer Fire Department. I am very passionate about Pamba Toto because all the profits earned go to Sanctuary of Hope homes for orphans in Nairobi, Kenya. My time selling this is all volunteered--I don't receive any percentage of the profit or have any business incentives, except that I want to sell as much as I can to help fund SoH.

We will have a variety of items including Kenyan bags ($15), key chains ($5 and they make great gifts!), barrettes, bracelets, dolls, scarves ($15-25), and many, many beautiful pieces of jewelry at affordable prices (earrings ranging from $10-$23 and necklaces $28-$60, bracelets around $20). The bag I am wearing in the picture is from Pamba Toto. Seriously, the best all around bag I have ever had as a mom. I can fit everything I need for the day for 3 kids + stuff for me and not lug around a big thing that yells "diaper bag".

So if you want to buy Christmas gifts that make a difference, Pamba Toto is a perfect gift! Check out the website to browse and get an idea of the style and prices as well as read about Pamba Toto's story and it's connection to Sanctuary of Hope, the homes in Kenya: www.pambatoto.com.

There will be many other vendors, a bake sale, and great activities for kids. Hope to see you there.

Ashburn Fire House
20688 Ashburn Road
Ashburn, Va 20147

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the dilemma of the special needs mama: to expect more or to redefine the expectation

lessons of christmas: joseph and mary

preparing for surgery: a surprise vacation