birth photography

I already shared London's birth story on here the other day.  My friend who was helping and photographing our adventure gave me the rest of the pictures and so I thought I would share.  There are so many amazing photographs that I will not share, even though I think they are beautiful they are probably not appropriate for the internet.  My husband might disagree with the beautiful part but definitely agrees with the not appropriate for internet sharing.  He says that was hard enough to see the first time and would rather not experience it again.  I am thankful that in the moment he rose to the occasion and did not pass out.  For those who are interested I hope you enjoy me sharing a few more moments from those incredible days.


 walking the trail around the hospital on day 1

                                                     

Going back now and looking through the pictures, I can see that I was smiling way too much on day 1 to have a baby.   





When I had to walk inside, I would pace back and forth in front of this window...just like I did years ago with Tyler.  





 Day 2 - looking more serious now... it was time


Back to the hospital


Love our hospital


 Back to walking in front of the window, but this time around it was in the middle of the night with no view but my own reflection.  





I am so thankful to have learned about essential oils while I was pregnant, they made a huge difference in my experience and helped me relax and focus















This shirt was honestly not planned, it was just what Kevin was wearing that day... perfect. 







What an incredible experience.  I am so thankful for Amber and her photography that captured that special day for our family.  Photographs that I will cherish forever.... laboring with my husband, the look of determination on my face,  my  hands grasping my daughter as soon as her arms were outside my body, the look of love on Kevin's face as he saw his daughter for the first time... all priceless treasures.  

Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL photos. precious memories. cherished times. so happy you had a friend to help chronicle the process... truly a priceless gift to look back on. memories are one thing, but clear pictures add a whole new dimension.

    praising God with you for the added gift to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos were priceless and gorgeous. Seeing your face and expressions brought all the memories back from 2 years ago from birthing my third. I think I could feel the cramps starting again! Ha! Amber did a great job on these pics. And you did the best job of all birthing London! Way to go Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are wonderful. Amber did such a great job! And knowing that she was also a great encourager to you makes them even more special. Seeing these photos is the next best thing to actually being there. I am so thankful for London. It always amazes me how a grandchild can immediately capture my heart. I look forward to watching her become her own unique person and seeing what talents and gifts God has given her. She is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the dilemma of the special needs mama: to expect more or to redefine the expectation

lessons of christmas: joseph and mary

preparing for surgery: a surprise vacation