13 years of passion and fun

 Thirteen years ago I put on a fancy white dress and walked down an aisle of a church.  My eyes were locked on his.  We didn't know what the road ahead would hold for us but one thing was for sure, we wanted to do it together.  October 7, 2000 at 12:00pm I made a covenant with my best friend that we would never give up on our relationship, we would never give up on each other, we would spend the rest of our lives together.  The ride has been wild.  We have been stretched beyond ourselves and found that in stepping out in faith our tie to one another has grown even stronger.  We have grown together from dreamy eyed teenagers to thirty something parents of five. On this eve of our anniversary, with our five babies upstairs sleeping, my heart is bursting with joy.  I am so blessed to still be looking into those same eyes that met me at the end of the aisle all those years ago and to have the privilege of calling him my husband.














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the dilemma of the special needs mama: to expect more or to redefine the expectation

lessons of christmas: joseph and mary

preparing for surgery: a surprise vacation