Gifts that Give Open House

Spring and Summer around our house = we need gifts for Mother's Day, Weddings, Birthdays, Baby Showers, Teachers Gifts, etc....   You have to purchase gifts anyway, why not make them count twice, or even three times over.  Many of you already know that I stock Pamba Toto inventory here at my house.  First thing you need to know is that I make absolutely NO money from selling these products.  I sell them not for monetary gain but for the chance to be a part of the lives of 23 orphaned children living at Sanctuary of Hope Orphanage in Kenya.  The children who live at SoH were rescued from living in the slums of the Mathare Valley with no one to care for them.  I cannot even begin to imagine my children no only being all alone, but all alone in a place filled with crime and disease.

The products are beautiful and make lovely gifts.  A gift for the woman who made the item and is now receiving a fair wage doing honest work to provide for herself and her family.  A gift to whoever receives your purchase.  And a gift for the children of SoH who will benefit from the profits raised from the sale.  See, it is the gift that keeps on giving.

I just received a new shipment of products from Pamba Toto.  Many new items that you are just going to love!
Here are some pictures of the new products.  I am not a photographer :) but it gives you an idea.  I also have new bead necklaces.  Please plan to stop by my house Monday or Tuesday this next week to shop.  Children are always welcome! <3   If you are unable to come and would still like to purchase something let me know.  I keep this at my house all the time, so keep it in mind anytime you need to purchase a gift.

Team Judkins Headquarters
Monday and Tuesday  9am to 1.30pm
Tuesday 4pm to 8.30pm




*** In addition I am going to have a beautiful selection of Ugandan paper bead necklaces and bracelets.  All funds from these items will benefit the adoption fund for our friends, John and Amber Mulieri, who are adopting a little boy from Uganda.



Kenyan scarf 

baby silverware set, large rosewood spoon sets, bead baskets
Noah's ark + animals, also have larger size animals

lots of new soapstone hippos and now soapstone animal keychains

new birds

soapstone bowls and wooden bowls

soapstone hearts

flip flop keychains

ivory animal keychains

lots of new styles of bracelets made of seeds, bone, recycled aluminum and wood






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the dilemma of the special needs mama: to expect more or to redefine the expectation

lessons of christmas: joseph and mary

preparing for surgery: a surprise vacation