MRI

I spent most of last night awake praying for today and then got up early to make sure my princess had her last cup of milk before she was not allowed to eat anything. So hopefully this post makes sense. I just wanted to let everyone know that the appointment today went great. Faith was in a wonderful mood this morning despite not having any breakfast and enjoyed playing with the toys in the waiting room. She then passed out for about an hour prior to the test in my arms.
Once the anesthiologist came to get us, I started to feel the lump coming up in my throat. We were led into a room with tons of medical equipment and told to lay Faith down on the table. They placed a mask over her face and she very quickly feel asleep. We were thankful that the medication worked so quickly. She did great throughout the test. Kevin and I were so excited to see her when she got out of the procedure. When the nurse told us we could come and see her it felt just like when we got to see her for the first time at the orphanage. I was so happy to hold her in my arms again. She woke up quickly and then began to scream for something to eat. Poor girl was starving. Once we were allowed to feed her again she was her normal happy self. It was a long day, but went very well. We will have the appointment with the neurosurgeon on Friday to learn the results. Thanks for all your prayers!

Comments

  1. Sonya, I have tears as I read your post, it took me back to the many times we've been through that; it never gets easier, but knowing that God is there no matter the results is wonderful - I'm so glad that we have a God who answers prayer and one that we can trust for everything! Praying for good results, clear, accurate results...I Love you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the dilemma of the special needs mama: to expect more or to redefine the expectation

lessons of christmas: joseph and mary

preparing for surgery: a surprise vacation