Praying

We know that each of you are standing beside us, on your knees, as we call upon our Father to bring Faith home. Some have asked about another time of focused prayer and fasting for Faith and we are so thankful for so many who are praying. Many times we do not even know what to say because our hearts are so full and we rest in knowing that you are all praying and that the Holy Spirit is interceding for us day and night. We would love for any of you to pray with us either over the phone or come over anytime! Please share our prayer requests with anyone who is interested in joining us in prayer.

Here are some scripture that I have been praying and wanted to share with you as you pray also. Please pray for these specific items:

protection over Faith's entire body and healing
we will receive our I171 from US immigration, favor with Officer Bone and that she will return our messages
wisdom on which flight to book, which route to take and when to lock in our flight
healing over kody's body, he was tested today for lyme's disease
clarity of thought for Kevin and I as we make all needed last decisions
peace for our home and especially over Kody and Tyler
in all things God would be glorified, that many may come to know Him and desire a deeper relationship with Him, that our family would be a living canvas to display the awesome love, power, and glory of our Heavenly Father

"Thus says the LORD who made the earth, the LORD who formed it to establish it, the LORD is His name, 'Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jer 33:2

"Consider it pure joy my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind." James 1:2-6

"But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD, I say, "You are my God." My times are in your hands." ps 32:14-15

"You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its remotest parts and said to you, You are my servant. I have chosen you and not rejected you. Do not fear, for I am with you; do not look anxiously about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My Righteous Right Hand. " (His Strength and Authority). Isa 41:9 -13

"Peace I leave you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, not let it be fearful." John 14:27

"Is this not the fast which I choose, to loosen the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free and break every yoke? Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into the house; when you see the naked, to cover him; and not to hide yourself from your own flesh? Then your light will break out like the dawn, and your recovery will speedily spring forth; and your righteousness will go before you; the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard. Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; You will cry, and He will say, 'Here I am'." Isa 58:6 - 9

"For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, FOR THIS PURPOSE I RAISED YOU UP, TO DEMONSTRATE MY POWER IN YOU, AND THAT MY NAME MIGHT BE PROCLAIMED THROUGHTOUT THE WHOLE EARTH. So then He has mercy on whom He desires, and He hardens whom He desires." Rom 9:17-18

"Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered, and let those who hate Him flee before Him...Sing to God, sing praises to His name; Lift up a song for Him who rides through the deserts, whose name is the LORD, and exult before Him. A father of the fatherless and a judge for the widows, is God in His holy habitation. God makes a home for the lonely..." ps 68:1, 4-6

"Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up Your hand. Do not forget the afflicted." ps 10: 12

"Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul! I will praise the LORD while I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being. Do not trust in princes, in mortal man, in whom there is no salvation. His spirit departs, he returns to the earth; In that very day his thoughts perish. How blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God, who made heaven and earth, the sea and ll that is in them; who keeps fiath forever; who executes justice for the oppressed; who gives food to the hungry. The LORD set the prisoner free. The LORD opens the eyes of the blind; The LORD raises up those who are bowed down; The LORD loves the rightewous; The LORD protects the strangers; He supports the fatherless and the widow, be He thwarts the way of the wicked. The LORD will reign forever, Your God O Zion, to all generations. Praise the LORD!" ps 145:1-10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the dilemma of the special needs mama: to expect more or to redefine the expectation

lessons of christmas: joseph and mary

preparing for surgery: a surprise vacation