The Land of Pink

So this week I am staying with my girlfriend who has three little girls and I don't know if I have ever seen so much pink. After being here for five days I am even more convinced that girls are completely different from boys. And I am also wondering how this dynamic will change the our household.... and hoping that I can be a good mommy for a little girl. Before the boys came, I had no idea what to do with little boys. But now I find it hard to imagine the opposite. I am excited to see how her gifts and personality will grow our family. And while I'm sure we will have our share of pink, girlie items, having two older brothers has destined her to play in the mud, fight the enemy and be made to walk the plank.

Comments

  1. I am so confident that you will be a great mom to a little girl. I have known this since you were a little girl yourself. Watching you interact with your neices and the daughters of your friends has only reinforced my view.
    There's lots of pink, girly things waiting for her at Nana's house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the dilemma of the special needs mama: to expect more or to redefine the expectation

lessons of christmas: joseph and mary

preparing for surgery: a surprise vacation