Do you believe in dreams?

We met some new neighbors at a party a few weeks ago. They live on the street adjoining ours. She is pregnant with her first baby. As we talked about our adoption and the timeline it seems that our babies will be about the same age. It was fun to watch her and think of my own little one growing in a belly half a world away. She told us that they were going for their sonogram that week to find out if it was a boy or a girl. That night as I retold the story to Kevin, I reminded him of a dream that I had the night after we first saw this house and that my prediction was it was going to be a girl.
We loved this house from the moment we drove up into the drive, but we didn't want to make a final decision without atleast sleeping on it for one night. And that night I had a dream. In my dream our little girl was walking up the sidewalk on the street connected to ours. We hadn't done anything with her hair that day and it was wild and beautiful. She had a huge smile on her face that match the one of the little girl that she was holding hands with. A fair blond haired, blue eyed precious little princess. They were walking right in front of the house where our new neighbor friends live...the neighbor with beautiful blond hair and blue eyes....the neighbor who is just starting to show that she is pregnant with a little girl.
Isn't God cool???!!!

Comments

  1. WOW! I was always sure that you had some prophetic gifts. That is awesome!

    I lost your phone number and the lady living in your old house kindly explained that to me. :) Can you send it to me or call me??? I want to know more about your comment on my blog.

    Love ya!
    KP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the dilemma of the special needs mama: to expect more or to redefine the expectation

lessons of christmas: joseph and mary

preparing for surgery: a surprise vacation